Johannesburg Bed & Breakfast Rates
ALL DIRECT WEBSITE BOOKINGS get less 10% on accommodation. Just go ahead and book and mention it on your booking. I will process the discount on my side.
- Unfortunately, we do not take children under 14 years of age.
- We can put a made-up-mattress on the floor for kids over 14. This is an extra R300.00 per night. Please enquire on mattress availability.
Terms & Conditions
- We require a 50% deposit to secure a booking of more than 1 night.
- We require full payment on 1 night bookings.
- Please ensure that we do not incur any charges if you are paying by SWIFT TRANSFER.
- Our cancellation Policy:
IF BOOKING IS CANCELLED LESS THAN 7 DAYS BEFORE ARRIVAL, GUESTS SHALL FORFEIT TOTAL STAY.
- Less than 7 days, forfeit the total stay.
- From 7 to 14 days, forfeit 75% of the deposit.
- From 14 to 21 days, forfeit 50% of the deposit
- From 21 to 28 days, forfeit 25% of the deposit.
Room 1 & 2 - shared separate bathroom
Single R630.00 Double R850.00 (R425.00 per person sharing)
Room 3 & 4 - ensuite bathroom
Single R830.00 Double R950.00 (R425.00 per person sharing)
Room 5, 6 & 7 - ensuite bathroom, garden rooms
Single R930.00 Double R1050.00 (R525.00 per person sharing)
Loved staying at this guesthouse. It's a quiet and small place in the lush area of Melville, close to many nice restaurants and bars. The staff was very helpful and nice, which adds to the cosy atmosphere here.
Anna and her team have the welcome and workings of this guest house down to a fine art, all accomplished with a minimum of fuss and a very hospitable, friendly manner. Roomy accommodation, delightful gardens and a generous breakfast are the highlights - all within easy walking distance to Melville's cafes, bars and bookshop.
Really nice house in the middle of Melville. A lot of shops and restaurants are nearby. Clean rooms and friendly staff make you feel welcome. Liked the garden with pool and the breakfast in the morning.Thanks Anna! Next time I'm in Joburg I'll come definately back to Melville Manor.
I've stayed at Melville Manor several times and it is always a pleasant, friendly experience. The rooms are nicely appointed and very reasonable (especially if you're willing to share a bathroom), the staff is excellent - Anna and Caroline took fantastic care of me this visit - and the breakfast is delicious; it can be as elaborate or simple as you like. In addition, it's less than a block... Read More